It’s Election Day today.
Not the one that you had to watch your kids at home for.
That is the only one that’s a national holiday, but it isn’t the only time you get to vote.
You get to vote in many, many other ways, every day.
One of the simplest, and most powerful ways in which you are already voting every day is where you allocate your food dollars.
Make no mistake: the more you invest (not spend) in organic, clean, regenerative foods, the more you:
- Build up your own health & immunity
- Reduce the amount you spend at the doctor later
- Positively influence the health of your family and friends by example
- Shift dollars away from systems of big money and power that are not in our best interest
- Help to raise the consciousness of humanity
… all with a very simple choice that you are already making.
You don’t have to go anywhere, or stay home from school, to do it.
Also, you don’t have to just take my word for it.