There are many ways to boost your immune system.
I write about them all the time.
Here are a few that are simply, completely free, which you can do every single day without ever paying a doctor or pharmacy even one dollar:
- Spend an ample amount of time in the direct sunlight
- Drink enough high quality water
- Eat organic foods that serve your unique body’s needs
- Go to bed at the same time every night and get plenty of quality rest.
- Meditate daily and breathe correctly.
Now, I could easily write an additional blog post on each one of those, and, I have. But for today I’ll stop there.
If you really want to go deeper on boosting your immune system, and perhaps need to take more drastic or immediate measures, read this article by Ben Greenfield.