If becoming healthier is simple, why doesn’t everybody do it?
You don’t need me to tell you how: eat more vegetables, drink more water, relax, exercise, etc. You can Google that; there is no lack of knowledge.
It’s not because you’re lazy. If someone tells you that, ignore them.
The truth is that becoming healthier is simple, but it is NOT easy.
– It’s not easy to make changes.
– It’s not easy to build habits that stick.
– It’s not easy to battle cravings.
– It’s not easy to workout regularly.
– It’s not easy to say ‘no’ to things and people that are in your way.
– It’s not easy to dig deep, examine what you really want, and why.
It means trying new things, and failing at some of them. It takes hard work.
The good news is that you don’t have do it alone. I wake up every day, fired up to help you get started. If you’re feeling stuck in this area, let’s talk. You get a free, one hour Health Coaching session to start.
We can do this, together. You know how to reach me.
Make it a great weekend!