Some of the most common reasons you might be struggling to lose weight are:
- You’re cutting out too many foods
- You’re following a trendy diet
- The foods you eat are not the whole picture
- Adding new foods in may work better
- Clear goals and strong habits bring lasting change
- In addition to food, your health includes your career, relationships, exercise regimen, and much more.
It’s no surprise to me if you’re not losing weight, or, keeping your weight where you want it be for the long-term.
It’s not easy. It takes hard work. There are NO quick fixes.
But it is possible, and, a Health Coach can help.