When you strength train correctly, you:
- Constantly break old barriers.
- Get comfortable with hard work and uncomfortable things.
- Build a robust immune system & rarely get sick.
- Eat well.
- Look and feel great.
- Build confidence & reinforce positive thinking patterns.
- Know that you can accomplish anything.
All of this, and more, seeps into all areas of your life.
There are many paths to good health. Strength is only one component of good health. (Others include: career, creativity, finances, home life, nutrition, home cooking, relationships, social life, spirituality, & joy.)
Yes, you need to work on all areas of life.
But I can tell you for sure, the path of strength is one of the best places to start.