Something bothers you, but you aren’t sure how to fix it, so you feel stuck.
Start writing down ideas. Ten per day, exactly. They can be ideas on anything. It doesn’t matter what.
They’re not all going to be good ideas. In fact, most of them will be bad. (That’s a good thing.)
If you want to get un-stuck, you have to start. Here’s an example:
There’s a guy I see every afternoon. He’s homeless and destitute, but he’s polite & persistent, and he’s got a good market cornered. He’s the only one at a very busy intersection, so, he’s able to walk past hundreds of car windows in an hour.
He always carries a feebly made sign that basically reads ‘Please Help.’ I wondered, what if it was funnier? If he could make people laugh, they might give him more cash.
10 Signs I Can Make For The Homeless Guy I See Every Afternoon To Help Him Earn More Money
- $10 CREDIT CARD MINIMUM
- 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
- I’LL ‘LIKE’ YOU ON FACEBOOK FOR $1
- FINALLY, A PLACE THAT STILL TAKES $100’s
- MY BARTENDER HAS KIDS
- FREE SHIPPING WITH PURCHASE OF $5 OR MORE
- $1 IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A TALL & A VENTI FOR YOU
- I HAVE TO ANSWER TO A BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- THINK OF IT AS ANGEL INVESTING
- “$1 = BRONZE; $5 = SILVER, $10 = GOLD MEMBER FOR LIFE”
This might be a horrible idea, but, it was fun to try, and, it made me think.
I might just go ahead & buy some oak tag and give him these signs and see what happens.
Make a list like this every day, and you will never feel stuck.