- Drink a cold glass of water with fresh lemon as soon as you wake up.
- Try a bodyweight exercise regimen – no gym required.
- Never drink alcohol during the workweek.
- Walk for 20 minutes at least 3 days per week.
- Eat 1 salad per day.
- Try yoga, even at home.
- Try your coffee without any sugar or syrup for 1 week.
- If you sit at work, get up every 2 hours to walk & stretch.
- Spend 5 minutes on mobility in the morning before you leave.
Investing in ourselves isn’t taught often enough. It’s like a piggy bank that multiplies quarters. It’s like buying Facebook stock pre-IPO.
You can do any of those things above for free. I did put links to paid products for four coaches that I trust and have used. They’re worth it.
If free is your thing, just try the water, or, look for a workout program on YouTube.
You’ll still see returns in the end, because you’ll happier at work, and at home. You’ll do better work, or even choose to work in a better place.
You’ll realize that you deserve it.