10 Ways to Create Happiness 1.0
- Disassemble a toaster completely, then put it back together so it works.
- Listen to an elderly person for a while.
- Cook or bake something new from scratch.
- Write down 10 new ideas every day for anything.
- Volunteer to teach any skill you possess. (Speaking English counts.)
- Give away all of the clothes you never wear.
- Call someone you haven’t spoken to on the phone.
- Let anyone who asks to go in front of you go first, driving or on a line.
- Write a note on paper to your significant other or a client.
- Tell a friend something that scares you.
I may throw some more lists at you. Or, go ahead and make your own. Feel free to use any of my ideas if they sound good.